Digital Marketer Apprentice (Total AV Control Limited) Total AV Control Limited
Estio Training has an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketer with AV Control, a Computers and Electronics Manufacturing based in Surrey.
Closing date: 22 Aug 2022
£5.00 to £10.00 per hour
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
29 Aug 2022
27 Jun 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Management of all social channels including scheduling, monitoring and engaging.
- Working on campaigns including email, PPC and social media.
- Ensuring that the content is collated and accurate.
- Ensuring communications are accurate, consistent and delivered on time.
- Staying ahead of industry and social trends.
- Improving the overall customer experience.
- Providing support to employees.
- Learn how to post and manage the company’s Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn accounts.
- Learn how to understand Google analytics.
- Monitor the effectiveness of our Google campaigns.
- EShot Campaigns - In conjunction with Squashed Pixel produce and implement a series of monthly campaigns targeting specific products and subsets of Customers.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Throughout the apprenticeship, learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Digital Marketer, with training in how to:
- Source, plan, develop and deploy digital content across a variety of channels including your website and social media.
- Execute multi-channel digital campaigns using online platforms.
- Monitor and evaluate channel and campaign performance using different analytical tools.
- Adopt a test and learn approach to digital marketing activities, making recommendations for improvement.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The role offers long-term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent) Essential
About the employer
ESTIO TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)