To support the Sales team and Directors; carrying out clerical and typing duties for sales manager and general admin support. Work towards the Business Administrator qualification Work towards functional skills Maths and English if required
Closing date: 23 Sep 2022
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
30 Sep 2022
27 Jun 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Office administration: filing of correspondence etc.; recording and despatching all outgoing mail; answering telephone and passing on messages.
- Preparation of new files and allocating Vehicles
- Vehicle Check-in, allocating key numbers to end users.
- Updating customers
- Arranging Deliveries and relevant paperwork to accompany the delivery.
- Van PDI’s
- Updating Vehicle order Schedule ensuring correct details are inputted
- Keeping in-contact with dealers
- Liaise with all sales staff
- Scanning Files
- Assisting in general office duties
- Updating the FeeFo
- Advising rental customer of any PCN’s they incur
- Carrying out unspecified tasks as the business demands
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Work towards Business Administrator level 3 apprenticeship
- All training will be done in the workplace with assessor coming out to the work place
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- progress onto level 4
- Gain a permanent position in the team
- Gain experience in the workplace
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Essential
About the employer
NELSON AND COLNE COLLEGE
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.