Apprentice Administration Assistant RP SINGH SOLICITORS LTD
We are a busy law firm specialising in Immigration, Human Rights and Nationality law in the heart of Southampton representing clients from all over the world. We have become a leader in the field of Immigration law across the South of England and are looking to grow our team to enable us to provide our clients with excellent customer service.
Closing date: 31 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 32
Possible start date
01 Sep 2022
27 Jun 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Your working week will be varied but typical roles and responsibilities will include:
- Opening of case files electronically
- Filing, closing and archiving documents and case files electronically and in filing cabinets
- Basic drafting of documents and letters
- Scanning and photocopying bundles
- Answering telephone calls and arranging meetings
- Daily operation of our legal case management system for which full training will be provided
- Maintenance of case files, including all relevant documentation and correspondence
- Liaising with our finance department to ensure invoices are kept up to date
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in English and maths (if required)
Much of the training will be undertaken ‘on the job’, supported by regular visits from a qualified assessor. There will also be a requirement for you to attend workshops on a regular basis.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- A fantastic opportunity to progress into a career in law initially as a Paralegal in Immigration, Human Rights and Nationality law
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.