This is an exciting opportunity to start your career in the International Risk and Compliance division of Lockton, as part of our ‘earn as you learn’ apprenticeship programme.
Closing date: 26 Aug 2022
plus benefits package.
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
05 Sep 2022
27 Jun 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
This is a process-drive role and is ideal for candidates seeking their first step on the career ladder. The Lockton Risk and Compliance function continues to grow and develop, meaning there will always be scope for progression, which will be based upon the performance and motivation of the successful candidate.
What’s in it for you?
- Knowledge development via a mix of skills workshops, self-guided study and on-the-job training.
- Hands-on experience, mentored by industry specialists.
The key tasks and responsibilities in the role include:
- Overall responsibility for the account opening processes and system, ensuring that the business adheres to procedures set out for the opening of accounts.
- Direct data entry onto trading systems following approval of account opening requests.
- Liaising with the business to resolve account opening exceptions and queries.
- Management of the database, including managing and setting up users.
- Keeping other relevant databases (including third parties) up to date.
- Generation of MI from in-house systems and preparation to agreed formats and deadlines.
- Other administrative duties as required.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
You will work towards your:
- Compliance Risk Officer L3.
- Cert Level CII.
- Functional Skills in Maths and English (if required).
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Permanent position from day one.
Once the apprenticeship programme is competed, we’ll support and encourage career development within your division, or elsewhere in the wider Lockton business.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
A Level or equivalent 3 subjects (Grade Pass) Essential
About the employer
DAVIES LEARNING SOLUTIONS LIMITED
Compliance and risk officer
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.