Supply Chain and Warehouse Operative Apprentice NTM/GB LTD
NTM-GB Ltd is an international market leader in the manufacture of refuse and recycling collection vehicles . We work with multiple manufacturing processes such as: • Hydraulics assembly and testing • Pneumatics assembly and testing • Electrical assembly and testing • Welding • Internal paint shop and shot blast
Closing date: 01 Sep 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 38
Possible start date
10 Sep 2022
12 Jul 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Picking orders efficiently and accurately
- Packing and dispatching orders (boxed or palletised) via internal and external ordering
- Assisting with vending requirements
- Stock processing – receipt of goods, paperwork, and shelving
- Stock-taking – counting and weighing from system
- Counterchecking orders
- Goods In – receipt of goods, loading and unloading of vehicles
- Use of pallet trucks, trolleys, and various machinery
- Kit assembly
- Liaising with other departments across the company
- Take care of own safety and that of others.
- Comply with health and safety procedures and instructions.
- Not neglect, misuse, and damage anything provided in the interest of health and safety.
- Reporting any hazard, accident, damage, or defect in order that remedial action may be undertaken.
- Ad-hoc duties as required
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
This apprenticeship training will be delivered over a period of 12 months, resulting in the following qualification:
NVQ Level 2 in Warehouse and Storage
Employment Rights and Responsibilities
Personal Learning and Thinking Skill
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
A permanent position will be offered to the right candidate and progression opportunities will be available over time.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
IN-COMM TRAINING AND BUSINESS SERVICES LIMITED
Supply chain warehouse operative
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.