Performing Arts Technician Apprentice NEW COLLABORATIVE LEARNING TRUST
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious candidate to join our dynamic team at the forefront of change and to make a real difference to raising standards of education in the local community. New College Pontefract delivers primarily A Level provision, alongside a number of Level 3 BTEC qualifications and some Level 2 provision.
Closing date: 02 Sep 2022
£242.72 per week.
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
26 Sep 2022
21 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- The successful candidate will be able to work flexibly, have excellent problem-solving skills
- Passionate about learning new skills and developing their knowledge as the apprenticeship progresses.
- You will be required to set up, control and supervise instruments, PA and other equipment for events, concerts and productions (both inside and outside College) as and when required and operate light and sound support as appropriate.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- The succesful candidate will be studying Level 3 Live Event Technician
- Blended learning approach with online and face-to-face sessions
- Learning sessions will take place every 4-6 weeks
- Your tutor will travel to your place of work to deliver the face-to-face sessions
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Temporary initally for the length of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade Grade C/4) Desired
A Level or equivalent Performing Arts (Dance, Drama, Music ) (Grade Grade C) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
ACCESS TO MUSIC LIMITED
Live event technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.