Customer Service and Telesales Apprentice LOSCOE CHILLED FOODS LIMITED
Loscoe Chilled food are looking to add an effective, motivated customer service and telesales apprentice to their team who will not only sell but look after customers and maintain relationships. You will also be carrying out market research bringing you a varied day every day.
Closing date: 06 Sep 2022
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
15 Sep 2022
24 Jun 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Sell products and services by calling prospective clients
- Building relationships by maintaining contact, delivering exceptional customer service and being positive about the companies services
- Diarising call backs and ensuring that promises are kept with regard to customer service
- Sending out emails to summarise conversations and to confirm the company offer to each potential customer
- Carrying out market research
- Setting of appointments for senior sales managers
- Managing diaries
- Offering trial services to help convert new sales
- There is the potential that you may, when confident and comfortable, be able to visit some of your client base on a face to face basis. This may help to enhance the relationship and increase market share of their business
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard, including Functional Skills if required.
The Customer service programme has been enhanced by the addition of some sales units that will help you professional development in this role.
You will work with expert assessors to develop new knowledge, skills and behaviours within the profession.
You will experience a blended learning model.
You will gather learning evidence, journals and off-the-job records using your e-portfolio.
At the end of the planned learning period, it will be agreed that you are ready to enter 'Gateway' and for your End Point Assessment to be arranged.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Upon completion of this apprenticeship, further and enhanced career prospects may be made available to you alongside higher level learning to help support. Roles that could be available in the future might include; team leader, management and national sales roles.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Desired
Other Driving Licence (Grade Full) Desired
About the employer
WEST NOTTINGHAMSHIRE COLLEGE
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.