As Online Marketing Apprentice, you are an invaluable support for our online marketing team. You will work closely with our key digital specialisms in the online marketing team including digital graphic design, social media, digital content (copywriting, blogging, videos etc) and SEO.
Closing date: 26 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
29 Aug 2022
24 Jun 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Guided by the Graphic Designer, you will learn how to design on-brand digital assets such as static banners and animated gifs in response to briefs from the marketing team
- You will have opportunities to create content and schedule content for our social media channels and report on their success including copy, imagery, videos, memes, tagging
- Create competitions, promos and giveaways that appeal to our followers
- You will work with email automations and email campaigns, with guidance from the team, learning about customer segmentation and targeting and reporting on campaign results
- Create landing pages and site content, guided by the marketing team
- Implement on-site initiatives that will improve customer journeys and or increase conversion rates
- Create and publish blog content that is in line with and adheres to brand guidelines, working closely with the SEO Content Manager
- Respond to social media comments and messages, protecting the brand(s) reputations(s)
- Search Engine Optimise our websites, as guided by the SEO Content Manager
- Support the Marketing Manager and third parties to create video content to support marketing campaigns on-site and via digital channels (working to brand guidelines)
- Support the Affiliate Marketing Executive with the affiliate programmes (outreach, incentives, email campaigns)
- Work closely with the entire marketing team to ensure seamless, cohesive 360 messaging across all digital activations
- Learn how to write good copy, using brand tone of voice
- Learn about digital trends, competitors, and industry best practices and serve as a resource to the larger organisation in these areas
- Support the marketing team with competitor research
- Optimise the use of software programs including Sprout, Monday.com, Magento and others to effectively execute work and projects
- Work collaboratively with marketing to develop branding and customer segments as required
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Digital Marketer Level 3 Certificate
- 100% remotely delivered
- Google Analytics IQ
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Possible full time role after succesful completion of the apprenticeship
- Level 4 progression
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
ALTHAUS DIGITAL LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.