Bott Ltd have an exciting opportunity to join their customer service team as a business administrator apprentice based at Bott's production facility in Bude. You will be responsible for carrying out a range of administration duties including, data entry, producing quotes, customer service, arranging appointments and meetings.
Closing date: 31 Aug 2022
£7 per hour
Total hours per week: 37
Possible start date
12 Sep 2022
27 Jun 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
As Business Administrator Apprentice at Bott you will be working within their friendly and professional team to carry out a range of administrative duties including:
- Providing a friendly and professional service
- Supporting to the customer service team
- Completing data entry
- Producing quotes for services
- Creating mail merges
- Arranging appointments and meetings
- Providing telephone support
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- You will be required to attend St Austell College one day a week during term times to work towards your qualification
- You will achieve Level 3 qualification in Business & Administration
- Apprentices that have not already achieved Level 2 English and Maths will need to do so before taking the end-point assessment.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship there could be potential to progress within the company
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.