Apprentice Legal Administration Assistant WESSEX CONVEYANCING LIMITED
This exciting opportunity will be to provide administration assistance in our thriving Residential Conveyancing team. You will be involved in all conveyancing duties up to and following completion, supporting and partnering with our residential conveyancers.
Closing date: 30 Aug 2022
£8,754.20 to £17,290.00
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
01 Sep 2022
28 Jun 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
• Opening, updating and closing mailer files and recording client data
•Preparing quotes and initial paperwork
•Dealing with identification documents, and understanding AML procedures
• Ordering office copies and other HMRC documents, local authority searches
• Typing and preparing correspondence, documents, and forms
• Liaising with estate agents and third parties either by phone, email or written correspondence
• Updating clients with efficiency and politeness throughout the process
• Ordering redemption statements
• Ensuring compliance with quality standards and company policies/procedures
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Working towards the Business Administrator Level 3 apprenticeship standard qualification. On the job training will also be provided by Wessex Conveyancing.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Prospect of progression to a higher level apprenticeship qualification and to progress within the business. Prospect of a permanent position for the right candidate on completion of the Apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.