Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Field Technician with Kantar, a data analytics and brand consulting company, based in across the UK.
Closing date: 22 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 36.5
Possible start date
29 Aug 2022
23 Jun 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Install and maintain metering equipment and software in panel homes.
- Educate panel members in the correct use of Kantar equipment and software, metering devices.
- Remove Television and Broadband monitoring equipment from homes that wish to leave the panel.
- Store monitoring equipment in safe conditions when not installed in panel homes.
- Resolve or escalate any troubleshooting problems caused by monitoring equipment or software in panel homes.
- Provide accurate information to Kantar management, office staff and panel members as required, on field activity and equipment in panel member homes.
- Accurately log and report all field activity and details of equipment in panel member homes.
- Maintain accurate stock levels of metering equipment as required, returning excess stock to central stores.
- Maintain the company vehicle in a roadworthy, clean condition.
- Ensure SLA’s (Service Level Agreements) and project deadlines are satisfied within specific timeframes.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Information Communications Technician, with training in how to:
- Efficiently operate and control your ICT infrastructure – physical or virtual hardware, software, network services and data storage.
- Use infrastructure management tools to automate the provisioning, testing, deployment, and monitoring of infrastructure components.
- Prioritise systems support tasks and monitor and maintaining system performance.
- Maintain regulatory, legal, and professional standards.
- Support the information systems needs for your business.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
ESTIO TRAINING LIMITED
Information communications technician
Level 3 (A level)