IT Service Desk Analyst apprenticeship PACIFIC COMPUTERS LTD
Providing technical assistance for users within a FTSE 100 Company. You will answer queries on technical issues, covering a variety of systems including SAP, MS365, EPOS, CAD and more, offering advice to solve the issues seen by our End Users.
Closing date: 29 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
30 Sep 2022
27 Jun 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Serve as the first point of contact for internal and external customers seeking technical assistance over the phone or email
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and questions
- Determine the best solution based on the issue
- Walk the customer through the problem-solving process
- Escalate unresolved issues to the next level of support
- Provide accurate information on internal IT Services
- Record events and problems and their resolution in a Call logging system
- Follow-up and update customer status and information
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The training will be provided by Basingstoke ITEC.
You will gain a level 3 Digital Support Technician qualification.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Full-time permanent role within the business (we have 20-30 people within this role or very similar, and a further 20 in related roles such as field service engineer, test engineer, technical logistics)
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 9-4 or A*-C) Desired
About the employer
BASINGSTOKE ITEC LIMITED
Digital support technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.