Service Delivery Business Administration Apprentice Collins Aerospace
In this role you will provide administrative and clerical support to the stakeholders of the company. Furthermore, the successful candidate will develop a basic understanding of a variety of internal operations and processes to provide excellent service delivery.
Closing date: 26 Aug 2022
Pay will be reviewed every six months
Total hours per week: 37
Possible start date
30 Aug 2022
22 Jun 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To develop an understanding of the business Operating System 'Core'
- Provide general administrative support, including photocopying, making logbooks, laminating, and conducting audits of the conferance rooms
- Booking domestic and international travel
- Managing the Xerox supplier relationship
- To assist in the development of Early Careers coordination
- Management of system reporting including Medigold and Autotime
- To develop/maintain spreadsheets or databases containing internal data
- Liaise with internal/external stakeholders to resource training
- To attend staff meetings & training, including work towards the academic element of the role
- To work in accordance with set policies and procedures
- To assist in the maintaining a safe working environment in accordance with health & safety policy
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Full Business Administrator Level 3 standard
- On the job training to support job role development
- Off the job training - as agreed/set by the employer
- Functional Skills support (maths/English) - if required
- One day per month College support day - if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Possibility of future progression/employment opportunities upon successful completion of Level 3.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Mathematics (Grade 9* /A - 4/C) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
FOCUS TRAINING (SW) LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.