This vacancy is for a Office Apprentice based in Accrington, Lancashire. The successful applicant will have the opportunity to undertake valuable work experience whilst gaining on the job qualifications.
Closing date: 28 Oct 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 38
Possible start date
07 Nov 2022
27 Jun 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Your role as Office Apprentice is to help ensure the smooth running of the office
* General Administration
* Stock Control ? Receipt of goods in, picking & packing deliveries out.
* Reception Duties ? answering telephone calls and greeting visitors
* Assist in planning & Design of Fire Systems
* General Office Housekeeping & Ad hoc duties
* Ultimately the apprenticeship will lead to a full time role for the successful candidate, the role will be revised to the suitability and performance within the applications learnt during the apprenticeship, whether that be fire design or office administration.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
* BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration, QCF
* (Functional Skills, Level 2 - Maths, English - if not already achieved)
* Employer Rights and Responsibilities
* Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The opportunities in the world of business are endless. Many apprentices start in business administration, customer service or accountancy, which are great stepping stones into lots of exciting careers. You can go on to specialise in a particular field and into management. You will find people who started in administration working in all professional areas and at all levels. If you are good at IT, have an eye for detail and enjoy working with others then a Business Apprenticeship could give your career a great start.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C or above) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Technology (Grade 4/C or above) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
TRAINING 2000 LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.