IT Support Technician Apprentice (John Finch Computers Ltd) John Finch Computers Ltd
Estio Training has an exciting new opportunity for an IT Support Technician Apprentice with John Finch Computers a computer support and services company based in Hereford.
Closing date: 17 Oct 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
24 Oct 2022
22 Jun 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Answer Incoming calls
- IT Support via the internal helpdesk
- Troubleshooting Duties
- Installing Windows
- Upgrading Hardware
- Replacing faulty components
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Throughout the apprenticeship, learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Information Communications Technician, with training in how to:
- Efficiently operate and control your ICT infrastructure physical or virtual hardware, software, network services and data storage.
- Use infrastructure management tools to automate the provisioning, testing, deployment and monitoring of infrastructure components.
- Prioritise systems support tasks and monitor and maintain system performance
- Maintain regulatory, legal and professional standards.
- Support the information systems needs of your business.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The role offers long-term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
ESTIO TRAINING LIMITED
Information communications technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.