You can be part of this friendly successful team, assisting with all the administration needs so they can provide a diverse selection of technical, professional and construction services including all aspects of surveying, design and specialist consulting to a broad range of companies and organisations within the private and public sector.
Closing date: 22 Aug 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.25
Possible start date
03 Sep 2022
22 Jun 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
· Responding to queries via telephone; to include communicating with Client, Solicitors & Estate Agents etc.
· Reception duties.
· General admin duties, filing, scanning, creating reports etc.
· Assisting senior members of staff with ad-hoc duties
· Typing & setting up documents such as letters & reports
· Keeping computer records up to date.
· Setting up meetings & taking minutes
· Creating & maintaining spreadsheets & databases
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard which includes:
Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Via your ITEC tutor and on-the-job training, you'll get the opportunity to learn:
Record and document production
Planning and organisation
External environment factors
Training 2 days a month via Zoom & 2 days in the workplace
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possible full time position could be available once the apprenticeship is completed
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
ITEC NORTH EAST LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.