JKS Apprenticeship Academy is designed to develop, nurture and inspire the next generation of Hospitality talent. This is your chance to experience the industry at its most diverse, by training at our 13 brands, including 6 Michelin stars and 3 Michelin bib gourmands across multiple cuisines and dining styles.
Closing date: 20 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 48
(the hours are based on the candidate being over 18)
Possible start date
05 Sep 2022
30 Jun 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
As a JKS Apprentice, you’ll need to have an eagerness to roll up your sleeves & get stuck into all aspects of your training!
Though no two days will be the same, here are some of your key responsibilities:
- Being a JKS Champion & uphold our brand standards
- Delivering genuine, friendly, and efficient service to all our guest
- Preparing & creating beverages, including cocktails & coffee
- Taking orders & delivering food & drinks
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
What you need to know:
- The program is a minimum of 12 months, you’ll spend 2 months at each site, working full time at a selection of our restaurants
- Your salary will be £18,000 per annum, an increase on the £6.56 per hour minimum wage for 18-20-year-olds.
- You'll be studying a Level 2 Hospitality Team Member Apprenticeship
- We will be running quarterly dine-outs within our venues giving you an opportunity to dine, taste, and experience a variety of brands across the group!
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- After completing your level 2 apprenticeship you'll have the opportunity to join us in a full-time role within one of the venues or move on to a higher-level apprenticeship!
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
HIT TRAINING LTD
Hospitality team member
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.