Dedicating our services to the commercial sector, Flame Energy is an innovative leader in cost containment and the management for all Energy and Water consuming businesses. Flame Energy is about to hit the next level and require a hardworking and ambitious Admin Apprentice to help us achieve this!
Closing date: 19 Aug 2022
Holidays - 20 days + Bank Holidays
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
22 Aug 2022
22 Jun 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Responsibilities during a typical month;
- Build and maintain relationships with suppliers, customers and colleagues
- Completing admin tasks within the Energy CRM
- Ensuring all data is up to date and completed in a timely manner
- Ensuring the LOAs, terminations, objections, lock ins, supplier information within the system are up to date
- Answering incoming phone calls and dealing with customer/supplier queries
- Managing the admin inbox
- Completing daily tasks set by Sales Manager / MD
- Getting in touch with upcoming renewals and informing them of their choices
And many more!
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Business Administrator Standard Level 3 - https://www.instituteforapprenticeships.org/apprenticeship-
Functional Skills level 1 / 2
Please click on the link above for more information regarding End Point Assessment.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Opportunity for a permanent role within the company following successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
FLAME ENERGY LTD
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.