Programmer and Developer Apprentice (Penknife Integrated Marketing) Penknife Integrated Marketing
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for an Apprentice Programmer and Developer with Penknife Integrated Marketing, a marketing agency based in Watford.
Closing date: 17 Oct 2022
£10,000 - £12,000
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
24 Oct 2022
21 Jun 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Programming in HTML
- Creating online campaigns
- Programming email campaigns
- Creating PowerPoint presentations
- Creating forms and backend of websites
- Creating animations for campaigns
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Software Development Technician, with training in how to:
- Implement secure code in appropriate languages of different types.
- Support the communication of software solutions and ideas to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Conduct a range of test types.
- Build scripts in line with work instructions for deployment into the relevant environment.
- Design simple software solutions to meet your requirements using tools and techniques.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent) Essential
About the employer
ESTIO TRAINING LIMITED
Software development technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.