Tops Day Nurseries Lymington - Level 3 Childcare Apprenticeship TOPS DAY NURSERY LIMITED
We are currently looking to recruit a Level 3 Early Years Educator Childcare Apprentice to join us at Tops Day Nurseries to complete their Level 3 Early Years Educator Childcare Apprenticeship qualification.
Closing date: 26 Aug 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.0
Possible start date
29 Aug 2022
21 Jun 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Assist in providing a safe environment for children
- Assisting with daily, weekly, and monthly checks around the nursery
- Assist in ensuring the unit is clean and tidy and assist in meal preparation
- Assist colleagues with developing and maintaining good relationships
- Taking children on trips out and assist on picking up from school
- Able to support children’s behaviour and act as a role model
- Support in ensuring the environment is stimulating and appropriate including layout, display of resources
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Early Years Educator childcare apprenticeship
- Level 2 English Functional Skills
- Level 2 Maths Functional Skills
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Potential to gain permanent employment within the setting
- Potential to progress into mangagement roles
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Functional Skills Level 2 Maths (Grade 4/C) Desired
GCSE or equivalent GCSE English (Grade 4/C) Desired
GCSE or equivalent GCSE Maths (Grade 4/C) Desired
Other Must be able to obtain a clear DBS (Grade -) Desired
About the employer
ASPIRE TRAINING TEAM LIMITED
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)