Shining Stars - Level 2 Childcare Apprenticeship Shining Stars Childminding
The Aspire Training Team are looking for a confident and reliable individual to complete their Level 2 Child Care Apprenticeship with Shining Stars Childminding in Bournemouth. Shining Stars is a small childcare setting which first opened back in 2014, they have 2 rooms and cater to children from birth until they are 11 years old.
Closing date: 26 Aug 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.0
Possible start date
29 Aug 2022
29 Jun 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Being involved in planning exciting and stimulating activities for the children
- Participating in activities including story time, messy play etc
- Accompanying the children on day trips
- Supporting with eating and personal care
- Accompanying the children on walks to and from school
- Helping to keep the setting clean and tidy
- Gain as much practical experience as possible throughout the apprenticeship
- Ensuring that records are kept up to date.
- Keeping up to date with all coursework.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Early Years Practitioner Level 2 Childcare Apprenticeship standard
- Functional Skills Level 2 English
- Functional Skills Level 2 Maths
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Potential to gain permanent employment within the setting
- Potential to progress onto achieveing your Level 3 Early Years Educator Childcare Apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Functional Skills Level 2 Maths (Grade 4/C) Desired
GCSE or equivalent GCSE English (Grade 4/C) Desired
GCSE or equivalent GCSE Maths (Grade 4/C) Desired
Other Must be able to obtain a clear DBS (Grade -) Essential
About the employer
ASPIRE TRAINING TEAM LIMITED
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.