Level 3 Business Admin assistant apprenticeship BEXLEY ACCESSIBLE TRANSPORT SCHEME
Answering busy telephones, ensuring relevant information and forwarding of messages, competent and confidence on the telephone ensuring a calm manner when under pressure Filing and scanning, franking and photocopying Meeting and greeting visitors, offering refreshments ensuring Health and Safety procedure of signing of visitor book
Closing date: 21 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 36.5
Possible start date
22 Aug 2022
21 Jun 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Answering busy telephones, ensuring relevant information and forwarding of messages, competent and confidence on the telephone ensuring a calm manner when under pressure
- Managing workload, time efficiency
- Liaising with stakeholders and contractors such as the Local authority, Transport for London
- Assisting with passenger assistant work in an emergency
- Assisting with Admin of AGM and other meetings.
- Bats is a busy office, procedures for the local authority must be adhered to at all times.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Training Provider: BROMLEY COLLEGE OF FURTHER AND HIGHER EDUCATION
On programme Training:
o Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard
o Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English
o Institute of Apprenticeship Certificate
End-Point Assessment (EPA)
o Knowledge Test
o Skills Test
Oral Questioning – underpinned by portfolio
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
BEXLEY ACCESSIBLE TRANSPORT SCHEME
LONDON SOUTH EAST COLLEGES
Whitney Kontoh Afful
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.