Business Skills Apprenticeship - Tops Day Nurseries BCP Admin Hub TOPS DAY NURSERY LIMITED
We are currently looking to recruit a Business Skills Apprentice to join us starting as soon as possible at Tops Day Nurseries as part of their Bournemouth, Christchurch and Poole admin hub to complete their Level 2 in Customer Service.
Closing date: 26 Aug 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.0
Possible start date
29 Aug 2022
21 Jun 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Your Responsibilities and Duties will involve:
- Handling telephone enquiries
- Passing on messages through to relevant managers and staff
- Attending staff meetings
- Minute taking
- Supporting manager with all administration duties
- General administration duties such as scanning, filing, photo copying.
We are looking for someone who is passionate and enthusiastic about gaining the relevant experience, skills and qualifications to begin their career within an office environment.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- The apprentice will be undertaking their Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship qualification
- Level 2 Functional Skills Maths - if required
- Level 2 Functional Skills English - if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Potential to gain permanent employment at the setting
- Potential to progress onto obtaining a Level 3 Business Administration or Level 3 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent GCSE ICT (Grade 4/C) Desired
GCSE or equivalent GCSE Maths (Grade 4/C) Desired
Other Must be able to obtain a clear DBS (Grade -) Essential
About the employer
ASPIRE TRAINING TEAM LIMITED
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.