Apprentice Light Vehicle Service and Maintenance Technician GREENARD'S GARAGE LTD
Greenards Garage are looking to recruit an enthusiastic individual who is passionate about the motor industry. The successful candidate will be involved in all aspects of Vehicle service, maintenance and repair whilst also providing first class customer service to the clients by providing updates, quotations and general guidance.
Closing date: 10 Jul 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
01 Sep 2022
6 days ago
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Routine servicing and inspection procedures
- Contribute to the maintenance of a safe and efficient workshop.
- Obtain diagnostic and repair information
- Interpret diagnostic information and use electrical wiring diagrams to determine system serviceability.
- Use a range of diagnostic equipment.
- Follow recognised repair procedures to complete a wide range of repairs
- Test the function of repaired and fitted components.
- Complete a range of services and inspect and prepare a vehicle to the required quality standard for handover to the customer.
- Behave in accordance with the values of the company and treat colleagues and customers with respect and courtesy.
- Communicate effectively on a range of topics and with all sorts of different people
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Motor Vehicle Service and Maintenance (Light) Technician
- A bespoke programme of technical and vocational training
- Functional Skills in Maths and English*if applicable
The successful candidate will be assigned a dedicated work based trainer who will provide support and guidance throughout the course. This Apprenticeship requires attendance for classroom based sessions once per week at the Grimsby Institute Campus, Nuns Corner, Grimsby, DN345AB.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possible permanent contract upon successful completion of the Apprenticeship and further enhanced industry based training
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade Grade 4/C) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
07827 081 754
Motor vehicle service and maintenance technician (light vehicle)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.