This is a great opportunity for someone who is interested in the property/housing industry. In this apprenticeship, you will gain an insight into the day to day administration duties as well as policies and procedures behind letting and managing a portfolio of numerous properties.
Closing date: 31 Aug 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
05 Sep 2022
23 Jun 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Answering telephone and general office administration
- Registering applicants and matching them with properties
- Ensure you have a thorough understanding of each property you are marketing
- Booking appointments and arranging viewings
- Viewing feedback
- Social Media marketing
- Registering deposits
- Drafting tenancy agreements
- Completing references and credit checks on potential tenants
- Creating window cards
- Designing leaflets
- Taking marketing pictures
- Reception duties
- Responding to enquiries
- Inventories and inspections
- Arranging safety certificates with the necessary Contractors
- Adding invoices and rent receipts to our Property Management Software, Alto
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
You will be working towards a level 2 housing standard qualification
You will attend training at least one day a week
The location of the training centre is Construction Design Centre, Cricket Inn Rd, manor ln, S2 1TR
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
· We want to develop this position into a long-term career within the business.
· Opportunity to move on to a higher-level apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
SHEFFIELD CITY COUNCIL
Housing and property management assistant
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.