Start your career at Autodesk working with the software that drives the manufacturing industry. Uniquely for CAD/CAM suppliers we have our own Global network of Technology Centres to drive product development through both customer & funded research. You will be at the forefront of innovation challenging you & requiring creative abilities.
Closing date: 17 Aug 2022
Starting £13,500 with performance based structured increases.
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
10 Oct 2022
21 Jun 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
· You will work alongside both manufacturing and software engineers in an environment that is both challenging and rewarding. Using your domain knowledge to drive the best solution for our customers.
· You will use your own initiative to develop innovative solutions to meet our customers’ requirements.
· You will work on the latest manufacturing hardware using Autodesk software to develop your skills to become a skilled manufacturing technician.
· Have a proactive approach to work, looking at where you feel you can add the most value to the company.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Year 1 training will be delivered full time for 12 months at the MTC in Coventry.
- Years 2 to 4 will be delivered via block release with most of your time with Autodesk.
- On successful completion you will receive a level 3 engineering technician apprenticeship standard
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The apprentice will gain valuable skills in the areas of Robotics, Metrology, CNC machining and CAD/CAM.
On successful completion of this level 3 apprenticeship we would encourage your development through to level 6. Your development will not only be academic but being part of a supportive and experienced team will give you a start to your career like no other.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
THE MTC - ADVANCED MANUFACTURING TRAINING CENTRE LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.