Business Administrator Apprenticeship Christ The King Sixth Form/Aquinas Church of England Education Trust
To provide a range of highly efficient and effective administrative duties ensuring the Sixth Form systems are well organised, expertly delivered, provide exceptional quality and are very effective in supporting the Sixth Form processes.
Closing date: 29 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 36
Possible start date
01 Sep 2022
21 Jun 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Input, maintain and manipulate relevant data using the Sixth Form’s Information and Recording systems, producing documents, reports and correspondence as required.
- Produce well laid out and accurate emails, letters, documents and reports for internal and external use.
- Maintain accurate records and well organised, comprehensive online and physical filing systems.
- Copy, collate and distribute documentation to relevant personnel.
- Deal with electronic communications including physical correspondence and telephone calls with prospective students and their parents/carers so that emails, text messages and documents are handled properly and efficiently.
- Liaise with a range of people, ensuring communications are accurate and reflect the efficient operation and ethos of the Sixth Form.
- Word process letters and documents for internal and external use.
- Use computer functions and packages such as PowerPoint, Excel and Office 365 apps expertly as required.
- Support and contribute to a range of administrative functions as required.
- Taking part in professional development activities including appraisal.
- Promote equal opportunities for students and staff.
- Undertake other tasks as required by the Office Manager, Deputy Principal or Executive Principal after due consultation.
This job description may not necessarily be a comprehensive description of the post. It may be reviewed and subject to modification or amendment at any time after consultation with the post holder.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Training Provider: BROMLEY COLLEGE OF FURTHER AND HIGHER EDUCATION
On programme Training:
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English
- Institute of Apprenticeship Certificate
End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Knowledge Test
- Skills Test
- Oral Questioning – underpinned by portfolio
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
Christ The King Sixth Form/Aquinas Church of England Education Trust
LONDON SOUTH EAST COLLEGES
Whitney Kontoh Afful
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.