This is a fantastic opportunity to build a career in Financial Services. MM Wealth is looking to appoint an Apprentice Client Administrator to provide administration support to the Directors, Financial Planners and Client Relationship Managers (CRMs).
Closing date: 31 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 35.0
Possible start date
12 Sep 2022
21 Jun 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Provide administration support for a bank of clients as identified by the Client Administration Team Leader (CATL).
- Process new and existing business as instructed by the relevant Director, Financial Planner or Client Relationship Manager (CRM).
- Keep the relevant individuals and/or clients updated, as and when required.
- Ensure the back-office systems and client records are maintained and accurate at all times.
- Provide adhoc administration support to Business Operations team, as and when required
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
As well as on the job training, you will complete a Financial Services Administrator Level 3 apprenticeship standard. This will include working towards R01 via the CII.
This will include:
- Financial Services Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
- CII R01 - Financial Services Regulations & Ethics
- Develop the knowledge, skills and behaviours of successful Financial Services Administrators
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
On successful completion of apprenticeship the opportunity to progress to Client Administrator and complete further CII exams
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Essential
A Level or equivalent 2 or more (Grade Pass) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
SKILLS EDGE TRAINING LTD
0333 358 3559
Financial services administrator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.