An exciting opportunity work within this recognised, world-class solutions provider specialising in certified welding and fabrication, outfitting severe service trucks, designing custom transportation solutions, and partnering with other world-class manufacturers. An excellent company to start your career in Engineering Welding.
Closing date: 31 Aug 2022
Pay may increase, depending on experience
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
07 Sep 2022
21 Jun 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- You will be planning and preparing to welding materials
- Interpreting technical specifications & drawings
- You will be checking that materials conform to the specifications
- You will be preparing materials ready for welding
- You will be setting the welding equipment, making adjustments as required
- Once complete you will visually inspect the welding
- Health and Safety
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
After completion you will gain the General Welder Level 2 Apprenticeship.
Maths and English Functional Skills if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Opportunity to lead to permenant position.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
General welder (arc processes)
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.