Logistics Administrator Apprentice DEN HARTOGH DRY BULK LOGISTICS LIMITED
Den Hartogh are looking to recruit a Logistics Administrator to their Immingham Office. The Logistics Administrator will work closely with the planning team and managers to ensure the integrity, timeliness and quality of site reporting is to the best possible standard. The apprentice will be working towards a Level 2 Supply Chain Operator standard.
Closing date: 03 Jul 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
18 Jul 2022
21 Jun 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Den Hartogh Dry Bulk Logisitcs are looking to recruit a Logistics Administrator for their Hull Office, making this one of the most sought-after apprenticeship opportunities of the year. A career in logistics is perfect for an ambitious and confident individual who is looking to start or change career. This is an opportunity to build a huge range of transferable skills including problem solving, effective communication, organisational and planning as well as effective team work.
Den Hartogh are fantastic employers who love investing their knowledge and experience in apprentices, many of which now work within different areas of the company around the country.
The Logistics Administrator will work closely with the planning team and managers to ensure the integrity, timeliness and quality of site reporting is to the best possible standard.
· Supporting the planning team with an effective administration facility
· To communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
· Maintain accurate data and update systems to support operational excellence and KPI’s
· Working with all departments to support the planning agenda and deliver key information
· Ensure that deadlines are adhered to, whilst ensuring the quality of work is not compromised.
· Distribution of management information that enables stakeholders to provide actionable insight, driving strategic and operational decisions
· Monitor job completion times and appointments kept; assist in setting appropriate actions, contributing to continuous improvements.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Supply Chain Operator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
· A bespoke programme of practical, technical and vocational learning
· Functional Skills in maths and English (if applicable)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Den Hartogh are looking to welcome any successful candidate into the company full time once apprenticeship is completed, offering huge opportunity to develop and build your career in logistics with them.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade Grade 4/ C) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
Supply chain operator
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.