Business Administration Apprentice South Tyneside Council
The Sue Headley Nursery School are looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking individual to join their team as an apprentice business administrator. The successful candidate will work towards a Level 3 Apprenticeship in Business Administration
Closing date: 22 Aug 2022
£6096.68 - Actual Wage Pro Rata
Total hours per week: 32.5
Possible start date
30 Aug 2022
20 Jun 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
· Deal with all reception/visitor matters
· Escorting children/visitors to and from classrooms
· Maintain computerised record/information systems and use IT systems to deal with financial processes and payments
· Record and analyse data and produce letters and reports
· Organise meetings and events
· Be committed to the safeguarding and promotion of the welfare of children and young people
· Comply with the school’s policies and procedures relating to child protection, health, safety and security, confidentiality and data protection, reporting all concerns to an appropriate person
· Be aware of and support difference and equal opportunities for all
· Contribute to the overall ethos work aims of the school
· Participate in training and other learning activities and performance development as required
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Day Release
- Level 3 Business Administration Qualifications
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Depending on the circumstances of the business upon completion of the apprenticeship programme there could be a potential position of employment available.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
South Tyneside Council
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.