Reception/Admin Apprentice ARGYLE (NORTH WEST) CONSTRUCTION LTD
We are seeking an Apprentice to join our team based in Walkden, the role is Reception and general admin supporting day to day functions within the business. No experience is needed just a good attitude towards work.
Closing date: 19 Aug 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37
Possible start date
29 Aug 2022
20 Jun 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
We are looking for a new Level 3 Business Admin to join our Team.
- Providing office support including customer and employee support
- Keeping well-organised files and records
- Ordering supplies
- Making payments
- Interacting with clients either on the phone or in person
- Answering phones and connecting calls
- Taking phone messages and passing them on
- Using spreadsheets
- Collecting and inputting company data
- Learning about the company's mission and available products/services
- Sending emails
- Preparing documents by printing, copying
- Being ready for any other administrative tasks that are required
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Business Administration Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills Level 2 in Maths & English (if required)
All Apprenticeship training will take place within the workplace with regular assessor visits where you will be given assignments to complete. You will be given time within work to complete these tasks.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Progression to perm full time position upon completion of Apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
SALFORD CITY COLLEGE
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.