Works Stay are looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking individual to join their team as an apprentice Business Administrator. The successful candidate will work towards a Level 3 Apprenticeship in Business Administration
Closing date: 16 Oct 2022
£9,379.50 to £18,525.00
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
22 Oct 2022
10 Aug 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Our customers will look to you to support them in their accommodation journey. You'll act as a trusted expert, providing them with the knowledge they will need to make the most of their stay. Day to day, you’ll be:
- Supporting clients.
- Updating and creating content for our social media channels
- Identifying prospective new clients to generate business growth
- Networking and developing new client relationships
- Completing outbound calls to customers to grow and maintain the relationship
- Full finance and invoicing will need to be completed, on multiple platforms
- Filing and uploading documents to various portals on the internet
- Taking notes/ minute taking of various meetings
- Filing and uploading documents to various portals on the internet.
- You’ll proactively support clients looking to book accommodation.
- Organise sub-contractors.
- Updating social media content using linked, Facebook, twitter and Instagram
- To work with the branch team to acquire, grow and retain quality customer relationships via regular customer care calls
to build rapport and trust with customers in both face to face and virtual environments and provide them with the right options for their circumstances
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a genuine interest building relationships
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Social media and content creation
- Attending networking and conference events
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Day Release
- Level 3 Qualification in Business Administration
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Depending on the circumstances of the business upon completion of the apprenticeship programme there could be a potential position of employment available
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.