Nursery Assistant Apprenticeship (ASAP Start) NUTFIELD DAY NURSERY LTD
Nutfield Day Nursery are looking to recruit 4 Apprentices to work towards their Level 3 Early Years Educator qualification. This nursery is set in acres of countryside, including 5 outdoor areas and their field. This nursery is focused on outdoor learning and forest schooling. If interested, apply now and the Account Manager will be in contact!
Closing date: 16 Sep 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
19 Sep 2022
17 Jun 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To ensure that Health & Safety policies are followed at all times
- To be responsible for the safety and security of the nursery
- To provide a high standard of care and education
- Have excellent knowledge of all policies and procedures
- Complete observations
- Prepare activities
- To develop your role within the team
- To ensure records are properly maintained
- To liaise closely with parents/carers
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Early Years Educator Level 3
- Functional Skills in English and Maths (if required)
- Paediatric First Aid
- Remote Course Delivery with Allocated 1-2-1 Trainer
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Possible permanent position after completion of the course
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4 / C) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
CARE FIRST TRAINING LIMITED
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.