"A great opportunity to join a fast growing team. Due to growth in the business we are looking to add an administrator to our team to keep us organised. If you are an organised person and enjoy a fact paced environment then this role could be just for you! "
Closing date: 20 Aug 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
30 Aug 2022
20 Jun 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
• Being the forefront of our business for incoming and outgoing enquiries
• Taking orders and supporting the sales administration function, inputting orders details onto our systems
• Collecting orders from the warehouse ensuring correct processes are followed.
• Dealing with incoming and outgoing emails to customers with general enquiries
• Collating data including stock level
• Directing enquiries to correct members of staff
• Dealing with any customer queries quickly, effectively, and professionally
• Welcoming customers into our office and making them feel valued
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
A 100% tailored training and assessment program will be delivered to support you throughout your Apprenticeship, (18 months including endpoint assessment) topics covered include –
Value of their skills
External environmental factors
Record and document production
Planning and Organisation
You may need to complete level 2 Maths and English Functional skills (if you cannot evidence prior grades)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Potential full time position
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.