We are offering an exciting opportunity for someone who has always wanted to work and support young children. We have babies from 9 months till 4-5years old. We offer love and support throughout the child's experience. If you are a loving person and is keen to learn all about children then apply today! We are like a family!
Closing date: 29 Aug 2022
After 12 months your wage will go up to minimum wage.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
30 Aug 2022
21 Jun 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Read and understand all policies and procedures and staff induction pack in your first week.
- Assist in meeting all the emotional, physical and social needs of the children whilst they are present at 9 months nursery.
- Encourage and promote the physical, intellectual, social, emotional, cultural, spiritual and moral development of each individual child.
- Provide children/babies with a warm, safe and caring environment to learn and grow in.
- Assist with maintaining daily records regarding feeding and sleeping patterns of children.
- To assist the Practitioners in meeting the next steps and completing Learning Journals.
- To follow instruction of the keyworkers when necessary.
- Encourage and enable children to be as independent as possible.
- Attend training workshops/meetings during working hours organised by the Apprenticeship company.
- Carry out coursework and maintain deadlines in relation to qualification out of working hours.
- Work in partnership with Parents, in maintaining curriculum and reaching developmental goals.
- Listen to Parental needs and establish communicative, fair relationships with them.
- Participate in fortnightly staff meetings, in order to assess progress within the nursery and discuss future goals.
- Be aware of and maintain all nursery policies and procedures.
- Assist at all meal and snack times, to include serving and clearing away meals, maintaining hygiene standards throughout.
- Prepare activities for the following day under the instruction of the Keyworker when necessary.
- Maintain awareness of EYFS and updates throughout the year.
- Be an efficient and effective member of the team.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The apprenticeship training will take place in house while you are at the workplace. We book once a month training sessions with your allocated tutor. This will be on a platform called Smart Assessor. Here your tutor will go through the modules and units of your course.
We also have 6-8 weeks monthly review plans, this will be with yourself, line manager and tutor.
The training you will be undertaking is Early Years Educator Apprenticeship Standard Level 3.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possible full-time role on completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
LET ME PLAY LIMITED
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.