As a Customer Services Apprentice, you will be dealing primarily with people is a varied, exciting, and sometimes challenging day job. So, this role is most suited to applicants who love interacting with people and relish the opportunity to tackle a challenge head-on, and enjoy that great feeling when they resolve it!
Closing date: 15 Sep 2022
Total hours per week: 42.5
(the hours are based on the candidate being over 18)
Possible start date
16 Sep 2022
20 Jun 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
A successful Customer Services Apprentice will ensure our customers get the best experience when dealing with
us, we need our Customer Services Apprentice to be compassionate and able to empathize with our (and if all
goes to plan, YOUR) customer, whilst managing their expectations and resolving any issues they face.
- Always manage all direct communications relating to designated driver workload courteously and efficiently in line with Network Utilisation rules.
- Proactively manages and resolves direct customer, courier, and control queries by effectively communicating with other departments.
- A good understanding of what good customer service looks like.
- Ensures all in-house systems are updated accurately and in a timely manner by program CityTrak and X-Despatch 3.
- Learn our internal policies and procedures, including any complaints processes and customer policies that are relevant to the role.
- Learn CitySprint’s systems, equipment, and technology to meet the needs of your customers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Pleasant and friendly telephone manner at all times with both internal and external customers.
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills and the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to act on your own initiative without constant supervision.
- Excellent punctuality and attendance.
- Ensures all paperwork and systems are maintained efficiently and accurately and in line with business requirements.
- Supports site housekeeping in line with Health and Safety requirements.
- Proactively supports site housekeeping in line with Health and Safety requirements.
- Understand business patterns and proactively contributes to planning for success in peak periods.
- Work well as part of a team, be open-minded towards the ideas and views of others, contribute to & welcome feedback, support in building team spirit, and enable others to succeed.
- Tackle issues quickly and effectively
- Treat people with respect under all circumstances.
- Able to communicate professionally and clearly to clients and suppliers.
- Develop a solid understanding of who CitySprint’s customers are.
- Become knowledgeable in all the services we can offer.
- Understand the different needs and priorities of your customers and the best way to manage their expectations, recognize and know how to adapt style to be highly effective.
- Understand CitySprint’s values and how they link to our service culture.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
This is a full-time apprenticeship where every month you will have a visit with a trainer to help and coach you through your apprenticeship whilst gaining experience within your employment.
By the end of the apprenticeship, you will achieve the Customer service L3 qualification and my also be offered a full-time role after completion.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
In the future, we will help to guide you with new opportunities and the chance to progress within the company.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
CITYSPRINT (UK) LIMITED
TRAINING EVENT SAFETY SOLUTIONS LTD
Customer service specialist
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.