To cover various aspects of the Talent team duties to offer support to the Talent teams, you will create a positive first impression for all candidates that have chosen CitySprint for the next step of their career. Support and promote CitySprint and its values to create a positive culture and establish it as an of ‘Employer of Choice’.
Closing date: 15 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
16 Aug 2022
20 Jun 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Operations Apprenticeship is responsible for supporting all training and recruitment across the business. You will
support for the end to end colleague journey from application through to completion of the onboarding process,
and development. You will be a key function liaising with all key stakeholders and the wider People Team to
positively influence the business culture and promote the People team’s vision of CitySprint being regarded as an
‘employer of choice’.
- Proactively manages and resolves training or Recruitment queries by effectively communicating with other departments.
- A good understanding of the people team functions.
- Keep up to date with business changes and current trends in management development and incorporate the latest thinking in our programs.
- Ensures all in-house systems are updated accurately and in a timely manner program.
- Produce effective MI regarding MD activity, circulate information to stakeholders
- Acts as a CitySprint ambassador at all times.
- A key contributor that acts as a trusted central source of knowledge for all stakeholders.
- Creates a positive culture through the development of relationships based on respect and integrity at all levels.
- Actively promotes a positive work environment.
- Ability to collate data and present data in a clear and concise manner and in a timely fashion.
- Demonstrates effective time management skills and meets deadlines.
- Supports multiple projects in a multi-site environment.
- Ensures all paperwork and systems are maintained efficiently and accurately and in line with business requirements.
- Understand business patterns and proactively contributes to planning for success in peak periods.
- Continuously supports and develops team/colleagues.
- Continuously reviews processes and proactively seeks ways to improve existing systems.
- Proactively reviews and monitors ways of working to maximize efficiency and enhance stakeholder experiences.
- Ability to reprioritize tasks/workload in line with changing business needs in a busy and time-sensitive environment.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
This is a full-time apprenticeship where every month you will have a visit with a trainer to help and coach you through your apprenticeship whilst gaining experience within your employment.
By the end of the apprenticeship, you will achieve the Business Admin L3 qualification and my also be offered a full-time role after completion.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
In the future, we will help to guide you with new opportunities and the chance to progress within the company.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
CITYSPRINT (UK) LIMITED
TRAINING EVENT SAFETY SOLUTIONS LTD
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.