Apprentice Commercial Thermal Insulation Operative Driscolls (Insulation Services) Ltd
Great opportunity to gain skills in a specialist sector; offering the right individual career opportunities in the Thermal Insulation industry. The successful candidate will gain specialist skills, inc how to apply a range of insulation & cladding materials to pipework, vessels & ductwork. The job will involve working locally & away from home.
Closing date: 31 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 38.0
Possible start date
05 Sep 2022
16 Jun 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Applying insulation materials
- Applying sheet metal and various finishes to pipework and ductwork
- You will gain knowledge and experience fitting insulation and finishes on a variety of construction sites
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Training to be provided
Commercial Thermal Insulation Operative Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard:
The successful candidate will have practical bench skills training and classroom sessions at the National Training Centre in Darlington in addition to on the job training and mentoring whilst at work.
The candidate will also receive:
- PASMA Working at Heights
- Asbestos Awareness
- Employment Rights & Responsibilities
- Functional Skills in maths & English (if required)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Following successful completion of the Apprenticeship Standard training programme as further period of on site work experience can be undertaken for the individual to achieve industry indentures.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
THERMAL INSULATION CONTRACTORS ASSOCIATION
Commercial thermal insulation operative
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.