Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for an apprentice support analyst with E2open, a supply chain software company based in Salford Quays, Manchester.
Closing date: 22 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
29 Aug 2022
21 Jun 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Respond to contact from customers and resellers, via phone, email and electronic incident submission.
- Effectively interact with customers of all ability levels to understand the customers request and rapidly assess severity level.
- Define, research, and resolve customer issues in a timely accurate manner, routing non-technical issues to appropriate BluJay personnel using approved business processes.
- Provides timely updates to the customer, coworkers, and management on the status of outstanding issues.
- Maintain status of issues in the call tracking system and performs appropriate follow up on escalated issues.
- Documents complex issue resolutions for both the customer and internal reference, following the appropriate support process.
- Serves as a subject matter expert SME and reviewer in the development of documentation and training materials.
- Assists senior team members with complex issues to gain experience and exposure to more advanced problems.
- Conveys customer feedback to appropriate business areas such as Marketing, Product Management and Development.
- Contribute, review and maintain knowledge base content on an ongoing basis.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Learners will receive eight weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Information Communication Technician with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, maths L2 and English L2
- PC Fundamentals
- Business Processes & Customer Services
- Networking & Architecture
- Mobile & Operating Systems
- Cloud Services
- Coding & Logic
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent) Essential
About the employer
ESTIO TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.