At MATCH Accounting our fundamental purpose is manage a work life balance for our team and our clients. We are looking for an apprentice who is RESPONSIVE, COLLABORATIVE and PERSONABLE in their relationships, with some accounting knowledge. This is a unique opportunity to work in a progressive and ambitious practice.
Closing date: 15 Aug 2022
£9,254.44 to £18,278.00
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 37
Possible start date
29 Aug 2022
11 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Answering telephone calls
- Preparing self-assessment tax returns for review
- Preparing sole trader and limited company accounts for review
- Assisting with payroll processes
- Assisting the directors with various ad hoc tasks
- Assisting with online filing of confirmation statements
- Assisting with online filing of accounts and tax returns to Companies House and HMRC
- Assisting with preparation of CIS returns
- Assisting with preparation of VAT returns
- Collaborating with the team on new best practices
- Taking part in team meetings
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- AAT Level 3
- One day a week at Havant Campus
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- AAT Level 4
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4 or above) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
HAVANT AND SOUTH DOWNS COLLEGE
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.