Customer Service and Administration Assistant Apprentice RAYNESTORM LTD
We are looking for a conscientious and enthusiastic team member to assist in our busy admin department. The job role is varied and interesting covering all aspects of the business including order processing, logistics, finance, data entry, legislation and much more.
Closing date: 01 Sep 2022
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
10 Sep 2022
16 Jun 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Data Entry.
- Taking / making phone calls (not cold calling).
- Packing and sending out orders.
- Assisting with General Admin duties.
- Assisting with Sales Admin duties.
- Liaising with Customers and suppliers by phone and email.
- Record Keeping.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- You will be working towards a Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship.
- Attendance of 2 workshops a month for the first 6 months.
- Assessor visits to the workplace once the workshops have finished to prepare you for your End Point Assessment.
- If you have not already achieved a C/4 + in both maths and English (or equivalent) and cannot provide evidence in the form of a certificate, you will also need to achieve Functional skills at Level 2, in both Numeracy and Literacy. This will include sitting an exam.
- You will be given 20% of your working week dedicated to your apprenticeship study, or Off the Job Training, to carry out self-supported study, compiling your portfolio or completing work set by your assessor.
- End point assessment to achieve your final apprenticeship grade.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possible full time position at the end of the course, with potential to progress to a level 3 apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C or equivalent) Desired
About the employer
WESTON COLLEGE OF FURTHER AND HIGHER EDUCATION
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.