Apprentice Early Years Educator KIDSRUS DAYCARE NURSERY LIMITED
An exciting opportunity has arisen at Kids R Us for an apprentice Early Years Educator working with children from 6 months to 5 years old. Employed and you be working within this friendly and experienced team. This opportunity will enable you to develop your knowledge and skills in child care whilst in employment.
Closing date: 31 Jul 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
01 Aug 2022
15 Jun 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Duties will include:
- Learning and understanding the purpose of a childcare setting
- Ensuring children are looked after
- Enabling an active routine, promoting happiness and fullfilment
- Tending to their physical needs throughout the day
- Helping children develop social and practical skills
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Diploma in Children's Learning and Development (Early Years Educator) (QCF) Level 3
- Early Years Educator Personal Attributes and Behaviours
- BTEC Level 3 Award in Paediatric First Aid
- EPA Preperation
Subject to Prior Attainment:
- Functional Skills English Level 2
- Functional Skills maths Level 2
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Once you have successfully completed your apprenticeship our intention is to further develop your career prospects through continued internal and external training and support towards any pathway you wish to take under working in childcare.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4-9, A-C) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
01268 574 299
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.