A chance to join a dynamic team in a fast growing international business. Offering an opportunity to earn while you learn and join an organisation that promotes from within. Smart Parking Limited is an award winning world leader in the design, development and management of parking technology.
Closing date: 12 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
22 Aug 2022
15 Jun 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
To provide efficient, effective and consistent office administration support to the PCN team
• Carry out accurate data entry and administrative tasks to support the Parking Charge Notice (PCN)
• Review images of vehicles to ensure the registration number read by the camera matches the images and
match up payments where possible
• Open all post, accurately log on our system and distribute to relevant departments
• Photocopy / scan relevant documents
• Analyse address details supplied by the DVLA
• May be required to train on another teams, such as Appeals or POPLA
• Any other reasonable, ad-hoc tasks requested
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Training to be Provided:
You will complete the Business Administrator Level 3 apprenticeship standard, during which you will demonstrate the Knowledge, Skills and Behaviours needed to be successful within this role.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Permanent empoyment with opportunities for promotion.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
LET ME PLAY LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.