Surveying Technician Apprenticeship A D H SITE SURVEYS LTD
-To collect information from visits to buildings and land by way of measurements and instrumental data -To carry out computer aided drafting of buildings and land -To manage construction site data -To carry out 3D scanning of buildings and drafting same -To ensure a safe working environment
Closing date: 19 Aug 2022
Performance bonuses may be applied at the discretion of a Director
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 39
Possible start date
01 Sep 2022
16 Jun 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Visit sites and survey by measurement buildings externally and internally
- Visit sites and carry out measurements of land for conveyancing and or development
- Computer aided drafting (CAD) of site measurements to produce plans for Architects and Engineers
- Producing land conveyance plans
- Carry out 3D scanning of buildings to produce point clouds
- Manage construction site data for setting out
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- You will achieve a BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Constructions and the Built Environment initially
- Leeds College of Building will be the training provider
- You will be released 1day per week for off site training
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
After completing this course there are a number of options available depending on the final grade you could move onto higher education course including a HNC/HND, higher apprenticeship or a degree at University.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
LEEDS COLLEGE OF BUILDING
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.