Administration /customer service and sales support apprentice PINNACLE MEDIA PARTNERSHIPS LIMITED
An excellent opportunity to work in a company that leverages over 30 years of digital design and digital marketing services. Once you have completed your apprenticeship there is the option to move into a permanent role within, marketing, customer service, sales, events, design. And other sectors depending on your skill set.
Closing date: 28 Aug 2022
£11,700 annually (£225 per week), plus a monthly bonus on top. Earning plus bonus could be £14,000 annually.
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
29 Aug 2022
14 Jun 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Researching companies based on their location and collating the information which will then be used for our inhouse marketing campaigns.
- Keeping up to date records via Microsoft Office, CRM Systems and Google Drive.
- Receiving bonus commissions for every lead that is created through their research.
- Emailing prospective clients and tailoring their response.
- Speaking to potential customers on the phone (after full training) to confirm they have received our marketing material.
- Answering incoming calls.
- Arranging and making bookings for clients.
- Creating social media posts alongside interacting with clients on all social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn.
- Receiving ongoing training and development.
- Sabbatical days to other departments too support business need. and support apprenticeship programme/learning.
- Participating in team meetings.
- Developing their sales, marketing and customer service skills. through ongoing training and support.
- Working as part of a close-knit team.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard, which includes:
Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
End-Point Assessment (EPA).
Company in-house training supported by a trained team.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
There are several roles you can move into following successful completion of your apprenticeship including:
- Customer service
- Event planning & organisation
- Design & 3D modelling
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
LEARNING INNOVATIONS TRAINING TEAM LIMITED
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)