This role will be working within the Procurement & Stores department. This is a busy warehouse environment. Reporting to the supervisor and Manager.
Closing date: 31 Aug 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
05 Sep 2022
14 Jun 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Duties will include:
- Picking parts for production/spare parts for packing.
- Checking off and booking in deliveries and putting away in the correct locations
- Replenishing production consumables
- Keeping work areas clean and tidy
- Stock checking
- Assisting with production during quieter periods
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- The Supply Chain Warehouse Operative Level 2 standard will be delivered
- Functional Skills Level 2 will also be taken alongisde the apprenticeship if it has not already been achieved
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Potential progression routes –There may be potential to qualify as a forklift driver. Opportunities for training and progression in other areas such as stock functions in Sage.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
W S TRAINING LTD.
The Apprenticeship Team
Supply chain warehouse operative
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.