A new and exciting opportunity has become available to join a growing business in London who have created a new, modern face to face payment solution which is cash free and cardless. My client has created an account-to-account payment application which is designed for aspiring entrepreneurs, innovators, self-employed individuals, and sole traders.
Closing date: 13 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
17 Aug 2022
15 Jun 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Qualify and respond to all email leads in a timely fashion.
- Complete basic office administration duties.
- Manage the diary and support events and travel logistics.
- Understand employer invoices.
- Be aware of the companies’ policies.
- Be first point of contact for calls coming into the business.
- Work confidently with the partners, marketing director and the cofounders.
- Support with invoices.
- Organise and safeguard company documentation/data management.
- Project work.
- Support with internal recruitment for the business including HR administration.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- BA level 3 qualification supported by Starting Off.
- Remote learning.
- 20% off the job training.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possibility of a full time position once successfully completing the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C or above) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
STARTING OFF LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.