Software Developer Apprentice (Techedia ICT) Techedia ICT
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Level 3 software Development Technician with Techedia ICT.
Closing date: 17 Oct 2022
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
24 Oct 2022
13 Jun 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Maintain and support assigned client Proclaim systems
- Pickup inbound phone calls and deal with them there and then or pass on to the relevant team member
- Work on the helpdesk ticket system and pickup and completed tickets from multiple clients
- Attend and complete internal training course (12 months)
- Respond to requests as necessary based on priority/requirements and
- Designing and building html emails.
- Designing marketing materials for print.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Software Development Technician, with training in how to:
- Implement secure code in appropriate languages of different types.
- Support the communication of software solutions and ideas to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Build scripts in line with work instructions for deployment into the relevant environment.
- Design software solutions to meet your requirements using tools and techniques.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
A Level or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent) Desired
About the employer
ESTIO TRAINING LIMITED
Software development technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.