Apprentice Accounts and Finance Assistant Level 2 JLES GROUP LTD
This is a great opportunity to join a fast growing company who specialise in new build infrastructure across the whole of the UK. JLES Group are looking for a motivated individual to join their expanding finance team based at their offices in Astley, Manchester.
Closing date: 24 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 35.0
Possible start date
01 Sep 2022
14 Jun 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To provide a friendly, knowledgeable, and professional service
- All written communication to be clear and concise, to include post and emails
- To ensure any request concerning a work-related matter is undertaken within the agreed timeframe
- Filing and the accurate and complete maintenance of files
- Accurately prepare routine correspondence ready for signature
- Collating reports and documents, photocopying/scanning as appropriate
- To meet all deadlines within the agreed timeframe
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The succesful candidate will be working towards their level 2 AAT accounts and finance assistant qualification, as well as any functional skills qualifications that may be required. The training will be delivered through Bolton college, at our Deane road campus and you will be required to attend classes one day a week
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Progression onto higher level apprenticeships will be made available to the right candidates
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C or above) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
Accounts or finance assistant
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.